Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday

Another day is done. I was so EXHAUSTED today. Emotionally worn down...the kids have been really difficult to deal with for the past 2 days. It feels so crazy around here. Anyways. I had a bit of a nap on the couch feeding Coco tonight. Then, even though I DID NOT WANT TO EXERCISE, I got my gear on and Cliff and I went out for a run/walk. We did 5/1's and we ran for 20 mins and walked (briskly) for 20 mins. And then we stretched. I feel SO much better that I got out.

I have to tell you, what Coco said to me after her feed :GOO...(like Goo-Be-Gone) and I knew then that I HAD to run!! I had to do it!! Thanks Coco for your motivation! Even you want me to do this! I love my family.

Tomorrow is a new day!

2 comments:

PamnPat'sParadise said...

I'm finding exercise to be my mood lifter as well so good for you for getting out there.

Kerry said...

Take it one minute, one hour, and one day at a time. It's much easier that way! :)