Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday, January 5th

This morning I slept in, but I will say that I was up most of the night because of Courtney feeding, the brutal wind, and waking kids who were very scared of the dark. But, I awoke later than normal fed baby an got ready and hopped on the treadmill. I was only going to do 30 mins, but I ended up doing my 60 mins. Felt great once I got on there. When I finished I stretched out, had my Greens + and then my water and my vitamins.

Cliff made me an awesome 3 egg white omelet with 1 whole egg, tomato, spinach and a top of feta cheese. It was very satisfying. Cliff also packed me up my snack baggy of Cheerios, almonds and craisins. I survived a 'function' with eating and ate well. When I got home I had a super yummy whole wheat tortilla rolled up with one slice of deli turkey breast, lettuce and tomato. And, 1 glass of full of pulp OJ (I may be getting a cold?!) Anyways it was good.

For snack tonight, Cliff make us hummus and cucumber dips with red peppers, brocolli and carrots. We toasted whole wheat pitas into 'chips' and dipped them into the dips. Very yummy. Finished off with green tea. I was totally satisfied.

Lots of water today too. It was a good day!

No comments: