Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday

Well, it was a much better day today. Not as crazy, but still crazy in a good way.

I managed to get onto the treadmill this evening for 63 minutes at a brisk 3.8/4.0 pace. I did a 7 minute song at a steep incline, and then back down flat. It felt great. I then stretched out really nicely.

My eating is perfect! I am so happy with what is happening to me. I expect to see 199/198 *fingers* crossed on Tuesday morning. I am having a winning week so far. I find the weekends a bit more lax, but still playing the game.

I have been using sparkpeople.com to input all of my calories, and my exercise. It makes me feel good about my choices when they are staring right back at me on the screen.

I am feeling really good inside, and hopefully the outside will follow along with how I feel. I feel light, and strong. I love that feeling. I feel energetic and feeling like I can accomplish my goal!

2 comments:

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Keeping fingers crossed for you this week! I know you're going to see the results you want - you are working so hard to get it.

Hard work is really going to pay off for you when all is said and done!

Kerry said...

Good for you Cathy! You're doing so well!