Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Lose Weight in 2008

Yes, I am going to lose weight in 2008! I am pumped and excited to start my plan. I have emailed in my weight (with a scale picture) and look forward to my first week of healthy eating and daily exercise.

I am following the plan YOU: on a Diet and will be walking for my fitness portion. I don't just mean a stroll either. I plan on aggressively taking on the treadmill! I have been known in the past to walk for 2 hours. But, life today does not allow for that kind of time. And, with my vein issues I have to walk only doctors orders. No running or kickboxing like I wanted to do in January as I am not allowed right now. BUT that will not STOP me from reaching my goal of 140 pounds. I am giving myself 10 months to reach my goal. I am going to reach my goal! I cannot wait! 2008 is the year I am going to lose the weight. FOREVER!!

Now, to think and dream up a great goal for myself when I get there. What is my ultimate goal?

I have months to think about this!

1 comment:

Jillian Kirby said...

Here we go!!!

I can't wait!!

You can do this!! YEY!! WOOHOO!!