Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Preparation

Our huge grocery shop is done, the meal plan for the week is on the fridge, the recipes are in a new folder. Our lunches are made for tomorrow. Cliff made them for us. My running shoes are out, the alarm is set for 4:30 am for a date on the treadmill. And my iPod is ready to go. Now, we will see what Courtney gives me tonight, and tomorrow morning.

We are really excited to start this plan. We cannot wait. Cliff has his exercise plan ready for tomorrow too. We will do shifts and work together as a team.

We watched The Biggest Loser tonight! Wow! It is going to be good, and we weigh in on the same day as the competitors!

January 2nd, 2008. The first day to change the rest of our lives! This feels better than Christmas to me!

6 comments:

Alyson said...

Oh my...you are a better woman than me. 4:30am!!!
I am NOT a morning person. O.K if I have to get up that early for my marathon runs I'm going to have you phone me to get my butt out of my bed :)

PamnPat'sParadise said...

4:30 - Cathy you crazy woman!!!

Makes my 5:30am look like I'm sleeping in!!!

Anonymous said...

So, how did it go? I know you can do it! That's great doing up a meal plan, I am never that prepared. I should be. Good luck!

Kerry said...

Ditto on the 4:30 am wake-up...it take me until 7am (at least) to feel human!

Great that you're totally pumped! I can feel the energy in your post...if only blogging were a calorie burner, lol!

cathy said...

4:30 is easy, when you put your heart into it! That is what I know about myself. When I want something SO bad. I WILL DO WHATEVER it takes to get the job done. In this case exercise. Because hubby will exercise in the pm. We hve to help each other out.

So, that is what I do!

Jillian Kirby said...

OH MY GOSH!! 4:30am?!?!? Ok... you definitley want it bad girl! You're going to be a force to be reckoned with in this competition of ours!!