Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday

This morning I got to sleep in...which I really needed. Today was all about the errands (well after a morning of photography 101 with Jillian and was a GREAT way to keep my hands busy and out of the goodies lol) and then we did all of our shopping. We picked up a 6" Subway turkey sub and it felt sinful because it tasted so good but few calories. And, then we treated ourselves to a non fat latte. Yummy. For supper this evening the kids had tuna wraps and salad. And Cliff and I had a Lean Cuisine each and salad and I was STUFFED from it. Crazy how that happens. Two weeks ago I was STARVING, and now I am STUFFED so easily.

Tonight we AGAIN got out for a run. We did 5/1's together. So 5 mins run, and 1 min walk to recover. We did about 45 minutes total. We reversed our route tonight, and ran down the hill and up the MEGA stairs. I felt the burn of my legs tonight that is for sure.

Tomorrow morning I am off to Jazzercise! Yippee! Love going! Can't wait. Tomorrow I am committing to 10 weeks of 1 day a week.

Cliff is back in his smaller pants, and he is looking slim and trim already! He is going to have a great loss on Tuesday! I know he will be near the top of the top 10! I am so happy for him!

I could squeeze into my size 16 cargo pants today! I hung them back up in my closet and I am just so excited because 3 weeks ago I couldn't pull them up past my thighs. Now I need some t-shirts and cute runners to go with. I am doing the happy dance!

No comments: