Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday, January 7, 2006

Up this morning at 5:15 for a 1 hour session of walk run on the treadmill. I was averaging around 4.0 speed and it felt great. Thank goodness for a treadmill and for an Ipod. Couldn't do it without them both.

I am feeling more satisfied, and Courtney seems fine these days also. I am starting to track my intake of food, and exercise on www.fitday.com it seems pretty cool. Even Cliff is getting into it. He is already wearing pants one size smaller (gggrhhh men why is it so EASY for them!?) anyways I am really excited for him. He is already feeling good! Me too, but my results are not physical yet. Just mental and emotional.

I am back to having my greens +, water with lemon (10 cups a day) and I had Kashi Go Lean with skim milk. Snack was no fat yogurt (Vanilla) 2 tbsp flax seeds and a handful of raisins.

For lunch, was a yummy salad with romaine/spinach/tomato/a few pistachios crushed/onion and a hard boiled egg. Dressing was mostly balsamic and EVOO.

For afternoon snack, my "trail mix" consisting of 1 cup Cheerios, 1/4 cup almonds, 1/4 cup of Craisins.

Dinner will be Turkey Roll Ups for the whole family as they LOVE them with veggies and hummus.

For an evening snack I am not sure. Figure that out later. And, I am going to REALLY try to get into bed earlier. Last night was another after midnight night!

As for the plan! I am super happy with my previous week. Hopefully when I stand on the scale tomorrow morning I will see my hard work in action! I expect my ticker to move nicely.

And, the mindset I have is very positive (must be from all of the breastfeeding and treadmilling lol) and I feel like I am going to accomplish my goal!

And, I am trying to remember that like an actor or an actress you are only as good as your last gig. Just like the program I am on! I must move forward as hard as I did this past week!

4 comments:

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Great attitude girl!!!

And Way to Go Cliff!!!

My hubby has been feeling crummy lately and gained weight so I am hoping he's going to jump on the bandwagon too!

Support is a great thing.

The Gilbert Family said...

Way to go Cathy!! Keep up the awesome work!

Allyson said...

I am proud of the both of you! Way to go Cathy and Cliff. xxx

Jillian Kirby said...

Good job guys!!

I know Cathy... Ted has already lost like 17 lbs!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!

Ok fine! He works out twice a day and eats like a saint, but still! I swear, weight just falls off the man!!

Sounds like you are eating great! Good for you. You've come up with some very creative healthy eating options. I wish I was as creative. I find that I still am eating semi crappy during the day, just less than what I used to. For lunch I had mac and cheese with the kids... but only like a cup instead of a bowl full. UGH. This eating thing is HARD WORK!

Good for you girl! You're kicking butt!