Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pump...you up!

Remember Hans and Franz from SNL? Well, I feel pumped up this morning! Courtney slept for 7 or so hours. My alarm went off at 4:55 am. She wouldn't get up. So I got up. And I got on that treadmill for 60 minutes. I walked at a brisk pace of 4.0 and I did 5 mins of running at 5.5. It felt great. Then she was up and I fed her after.

Today I am going to do some stretching and some upper body weights. I have tried a new place to record my eating and exercise (and do another blog there lol) called Sparkpeople. I will put that link in my link section. It is great and I like it better than Fitday. But hey, it is all about personal choices. Whatever works and makes the day easier for me!

Cliff and I were in the top 10 for percentage of weight loss yesterday. That was good! Whether we win the competition or not, we still win! I am so happy about the changes we are making in our lives this year. I know this is going to be a great year for the whole family.

4 comments:

Kerry said...

LOL...Hans and Franz, love them! Cathy you are a machine, way to go! (And 4.0 is one heck of a brisk pace! Power legs!)

cathy said...

LOL! Kerry! Thanks! It feels great to get back in the saddle so to speak. I have really missed my exercise.

Kerry said...

Speaking of Hans and Franz, I finally have the name of that pilates DVD for you! It's Crunch: Pick Your Spot Pilates, and it's pretty good. Works on the bum, legs and tummy in 10 minute increments (plus the instructor on the video isn't annoying either). Here's a link to where I found it on Amazon (but I can also see if I can figure out if I can make a copy of it for you. oooo illegallllll lol!)

http://www.amazon.ca/Crunch-Pick-Your-Spot-Pilates/dp/B00006FMB4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1199922128&sr=8-1

cathy said...

Hey cool Kerry! Whatever you can manage eh...