Monday, January 14, 2008

Never cheat day before a weigh in...

Well, because I did. I went to my Oma's and she prepared a great meal for Cliff and I. Homemade soup, a German sausage, dark rye bread with delimeat, pickles, and for dessert her yummy yellow plum compote complete with whipping cream and walnut frozen yogurt for dessert. And green tea...yup. We cheated but hey, sometimes you just have to. I worked out hard this week and ate ALL healthy and good. It was good, and tomorrow it is weigh in in the morning and BACK on track. I am doing a U TURN...

I went to my old ortho today too. They took molds of my mouth and so new retainers are on order. Two weeks! They gave me a great deal too because I kept my smile in shape for 24 years (and I still had my retainers!!) Yay for me. Yay for great teeth!

1 comment:

AmberW said...

Good for you Cathy, and you are right. Sometimes you just HAVE to cheat... and there is nothing at all wrong with that!! Can't wait to hear your progress tomorrow :D