Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Had a bit more sleep last night, and I got another sleep in! Thank goodness for a supportive husband! It is so much easier to stick to a healthy program when I have a 'buddy' to stand by me. And me to him.


I woke up and I did 1 hour on the treadmill, I did some upper body weights and then a good stretch.


For brunch I had the 3 egg white with 1 whole egg spinach, tomato and light feta! It is so good and so filling.

We took Carly to a birthday party today, and so we picked ourselves up grande decaf lattes (well Cliff had caf and a biscotti) and it tasted so good and only 130 calories! (the biscotti was 160 cals for him)

For lunch/snack I had a whole wheat wrap, with mustard (one line) 1/2 a slice of deli ham, lettuce and tomato.

For dinner I had 2 slices of whole grain bread from IGA (120 cals for 2 slices) a veggie burger patty, sauteed purple onion and a bit of bolognase sauce (blue menu RCSS) really filling!

Tonight was a slice of rocking bread, with a tablespoon of apple butter and a 100 calorie choco mint bar and of course green tea. Boy was that yummy! I start my morning with my greens + and end with green tea!

I cannot believe how quickly the first weigh in is here!! Tuesday morning my hard work should pay off for this first week. It has gone by really fast. Even faster because tomorrow everybody is back to school and back to our routine!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

PamnPat'sParadise said...

That food sounds great!! We picked up some of those Weight Watchers Frozen Meals to try and portion size properly. They are quite filling as well.

I can't believe how close in measurements we are. This will be great to see us at the end of it all and how our measurements are going to change.

Here's looking to Tuesday and good results!!!