Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday morning

This morning I was feeding Coco at the time I needed to leave the house to go to Jazzercise. So, I will try again for next week.

I did get on the treadmill this morning and did 80 minutes total. 35 which were running 6/1's at 4.5/5.0 and walking at 3.5/4.0 between my sets. Felt great. We had to pick up new ear buds for the iPod because 'somebody' put the iPod in the dryer and pulled the earbuds apart. Nice huh. I also got an extension cord for the ear buds for my MacBook so that I can now watch DVD's when I treadmill so I can FINALLY watch girlie movies that Cliff never wants to watch with me! Thanks for the idea Cynthia!! I am going to start with THE NOTEBOOK!!

Two more days until the weigh in. I know I lost something because I can fit back into my size 15 jeans that I wore before I got pregnant. That was exciting this morning. I think I am out of my 18's for good. So, I will be happy with that. They (the 15's) are tight, but in a few weeks they will not be ;D

I also went to Old Navy last night and purchased a tank in size M and two t-shirts in size L. They are snug, but they will fit better in a few weeks as well. What a great feeling! I am moving out of the sizes I never want to be again. Anybody out there need some size 18 jeans? I am hanging all of the clothes that are too big on another side of my closet, and I moved my 'smaller' clothes to my current size area. And waiting in the wings are all of the smaller sizes to the right!! Can't wait! I keep sorting through them, and touching them and waiting ever so patiently!

I am going to take my waist measurement again on Tuesday. Hopefully down in inches again, if the scale number doesn't move down the way I wish!!

3 comments:

Carol Kerfoot said...

The notebook is by far my favorite movie!!!!!

Carol Kerfoot said...

BTW you impress me!!! Great work Cathy...

You are hot in size 18! I can only imagine how sizzling you'llbe after all this!

Kerry said...

GASP!!!! I must warn you about the Notebook...I watched it on the treadmill about a year ago, oh trauma!!! I was running and crying at the same time...LOL. What a mess, it was like:

*sound of the treadmill*

Me: puff puff puff, wheeze...*snifffff*, *snifffffffff*, wipe teary eyes, puff puff, GASP, BAWL...

I had to grab the hand rest thingies just to keep my balance...

LOL

Trevor laughs at that every time. You'll have to tell me how it goes for you! :)