Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday

Yesterday I did Jazzercise class, and spent most of yesterday taking photos of everybody and everything. Thank you Jill for lending me your DSLR! I am having a blast!! Keeps my hands out of the food lol! I am totally enjoying your camera!

Tomorrow is weigh in day, and I am excited about it. I think I have done well this week. People are starting to notice my weight loss which is exciting and keeps me motivated that is for sure. But Cliff! He looks totally different!! Wow. He is doing awesome.

2 comments:

Jillian Kirby said...

Ugh... I'm dreading weigh in day. I need to keep your page as my web browser home page and read it every time I feel like cheating or not doing my exercises (like now!).

Well as long as I lose AT LEAST one, I'll be happy... can't wait to see your total!!!

Allyson said...

Good Luck tomorrow Morning, Cliff, Cathy and Jillian!