Saturday, January 26, 2008

Friday and today!

Yesterday I had a very busy day, and I actually ran part of the way to school and then I power walk back. I got to do 4 of those yesterday. Last night I was really tired. So, I relaxed on the couch and actually had a cat nap because I was exhausted. In the evening I had a tea with skim milk and a 100 calorie bar, and we shared a 100 calorie pack of shortbread cookies. It was very satisfying.

I am going to go feed Courtney, and then get on the treadmill! Still working hard to get under 200 pounds by Tuesday morning!! *fingers crossed*

*Updated to add: I just got off the treadmill and did 68 minutes.

30 minutes running 5/1's and then the balance was brisk walking at 3.5/4.0 to mix it up! Going to go stretch!

I feel amazing! Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you as well. You will do it!

What brand of green tea are you drinking? Just curious, it's suppose to be so much better for you.

I have my own ipod now, so I am hoping to start walking,

Please keep your blogs going, they are very motivating,

I am trying to get more organized but it is hard!

Haley

Michelle said...

Way to go Cathy!!!!*hands in the air cheering* just like anonymous asked what kind of green tea are you drinking??I'm following your weight loss journey and getting some great ideas too.