Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday...

I have had a day from you know where. Yes, that is right. Let me just say I have no make up left.

Anyways. I am really tired, and I have decided to take today off from the exercise. I am sore, I have sore arms and wrists from holding and feeding Coco. I mentally need some alone time just with my hubby. So we are both taking a day off from the working out. I am going to TRY to get to bed way before midnight tonight.

My eating has been fine so that is good. I called the surgeon's office today and said no to February 29th. I said I will wait until the next 'offering' and decide then.

Tomorrow I am on there (the treadmill) for 1 hour!! Gotta win the Goo-Be-Gone so I can buy some new make up lol.

3 comments:

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Sounds like you've had a rough day. Good for you for knowing when to take time for yourself.

Hope you get to bed early and you get some time alone with Cliff. Sounds like its very muchly needed.

((((HUGS))))

AmberW said...

Oh my dear Cathy... take it easy tonight... enjoy your evening with Cliff and try to relax. Hopefully you will be refreshed and ready to tackle tomorrow. Kids hey?!

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Hope you had a better night last night and that today is a better day!