Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday!

This morning I went back to Jazzercise! It was a great hour of dance type moves to music and included a strength training element which I enjoyed! And really FELT it!

My eating has been very good. I treated myself to a Non Fat Decaf Latte yesterday from Starbucks and it was yummy.

My weight for the weigh it seems like I am stalling at this weight maybe a couple of pounds down but nothing like last week. I even ramped up my workout schedule this past week. I think it is because of my breastfeeding. But hey, I have to feed her so if I do not lose a lot at least the effort is there 100%!

The weight will come off, even if it is a pound of week I am still losing! That is a good thing.

Well, Cliff took 5 of the kids out for a run...the weather is gorgeous and baby/duty calls AGAIN.

2 comments:

Jillian Kirby said...

Ugh! Bring on the plateau! I'm right there with ya! I totally stalled this week. Well there's alway next week right? That means we'll have to try twice as hard!! :)

Keep it up C! You're doing so awesome! But don't get down on yourself for giving yourself a little extra so you can keep that babe fat and plump! There's lots of time to do this! And you're doing great!

Kerry said...

How much do you rock!? I saw a clip on a news show this morning of people doing jazzercise (not to mention there was an 8-1/2 month pregnant woman in the front row). Wow, you boot it doing that!

Way to go!