Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday Weigh In - Week 3

Well, as I expected I had a GREAT loss this week of 5 pounds something. I weigh 203.6!

Cliff ALSO had a great week losing 8 pounds something. We both WEIGH THE SAMEEEEEEEEEE...Oh well. I am happy for him, and for me. But I WANT TO WEIGH LESS than my hubby. Yuck. With time right.

With this weeks weight loss I am OFFICIALLY lower than my pre-pregnancy weight of 204. I have also reached a sidebar milestone, and now I am only 4 pounds to my first real goal of 199! Then I schedule my first ever facial!

Tonight we are going to splurge a bit on nachos, but reduced portion and stuff like cheese. They will still be good I am sure. I am also on my exercise day off. I need it after this week...

Well, I am off to enjoy the day! Cheers!

8 comments:

AmberW said...

Amazing work Cathy... you are doing so well... and you are right!! With time... hard work... you are getting there lovely lady :D

Kerry said...

Right on Cathy! You are sooo close to that facial (and it will be worth it!).

Allyson said...

Way to go Cathy and Cliff! You two are absolutely amazing. And a sight for sore eyes. xx

LauraC said...

We need pics!!! I think I have clicked the link 100 times today waiting for an update :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you have already achieved one of your rewards. It is very motivational to read that someone with 6 kids can still find time to work out every day.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Cathy! That is awesome, I find you very inspiring. If you can do it with 6 then I can do it with 5! I am so excited for you, enjoy your treat tonight, you deserve it!

Haley

Jillian Kirby said...

YEY!!!! You rock!! I gotta tell you, when I saw you both on the weekend I could see the weight that had fallen off both of you! You both look amazing!! Way to go guys!! YEY!!

Keep up the good work!

Irma said...

Way to go Cathy!!! Keep up the hard work! Wow! Don't forget to keep rested :-) Take care

cathy said...

Thank you to all of my 'cheerleaders' who cheer me on as I battle my body lol!

I really appreciate all of your comments! I really really mean that!