Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday Weigh In - Week 2

Well, after all of my hard work of last week I am down another 2 pounds. (Cliff is also down 2 pounds!) I am now 4 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight and when I get there I am hoping my wedding rings will fit again!

We are back to our plan this morning and I am looking forward to logging some more miles on the treadmill tonight. (after a break yesterday)

Waist measurement January 1st: 42"

Waist measurement today: 37.5"

I am down 4.5" in 2 weeks!

6 comments:

Jillian Kirby said...

OH MY GOSH CATHY!!!! 4.5" in TWO WEEKS?!?! You are a rockstar girl!!!
Way to go!!

cathy said...

Yes! 4.5" in just my waist!! So I guess my weight is steady because I am losing inches and gaining muscle I guess!! Go figure. I am happy with that!

Thanks J!!

LauraC said...

That is awesome!!! All your hard work is paying off. I can't wait to see the final before and after pictures.

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Woot Woot!!!!

*pompoms waving*

Way to go girl!!! You are so close to your pre-baby weight - by this time next week you'll be there and you'll be able to get your rings on!!!

Go Go Go!!!

Kerry said...

It's just melting off of you! Hard work does pay off!

I've got to go and find my pom pom's, LOL!

Irma said...

Good for you Cathy! Keep up the hard work. It's nice to see results huh?!