Friday, February 1, 2008

Fabulous Friday

Well, today was a better day. I got out for a 30 minute run 5/1's. And a bit of a walk (Cliff and I went together.) We got out tonight for a Grande Decaf Non Fat Latte and shared a biscotti. Happy Friday to us.

I have missed running! Finally my running jacket is getting looser again. Two weeks ago it was tight. I almost couldn't do it up. Not the case tonight. :D

Not much else to report, except I am getting asked at school about my weight loss. I guess the weight loss is beginning to show on my body. I just want to move as FAR FAR AWAY from this 200 number as possible.

I am feeling confident that I will meet my goal of 5 pounds gone by weigh in on Tuesday.

Oh, and we found a weight bench/set for cheaper and closer to home. Cliff is going to get it on Sunday Morning! I feel some mega 'last chance' workouts coming on! Yup...

3 comments:

Alyson said...

Sometimes a rest is the best thing to kick start your body again.
Just wait until you get snearing looks from people behind your back saying 'look how fabulous she looks and she has 6 kids!...we hate her ;)'

cathy said...

Hi Alyson!

LOL! LOL!

Kerry said...

oooo, you really will be POMPED up soon! :)