Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday

Good morning!

Today is Saturday. I haven't exercised since last Sunday and that feels terrible to say. But, I have been sick, Cliff has been sick and well, that bad news has taken its toll on us all.

My cold is getting better, my eyeballs don't hurt so I think I am on the upswing thank goodness. I want to exercise perhaps tonight. I NEED stress relief. I am having troubles sleeping at night because I am always thinking and feeling mighty sad.

I am still losing weight though, which I cannot believe. There is no weigh in this Tuesday (Week 8) and I am fine with that. There will be one next Tuesday (Week 9)

I am so proud of my dear Cliffy. He is looking so good! I bought him 2 pairs of new jeans yesterday in 31 and 32! He is down from a 38!! He looks fab! I must take a photo of him. He is in first place currently in the Goo-Be-Gone! Go Cliff Go!!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Sometimes life has a way of getting in the way of routines... don't feel too bad about missing a week! Good that the eyeballs are on the mend (lol). Way to go Cliff...I'm sure you're not far behind that first place too Cathy!