Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Finally

Where have I been?! Well it has been a hard couple of days. Hard to wait...and wait and wait for some news about my FIL.

Yesterday was of course Valentines Day. My hubby is really sick, the kids are fine. I am fine. I got on the treadmill yesterday and ran for 4 sets of 10/1's and the balance walking for about 65 minutes. I splurged on 6" whole wheat turkey sub, and got a bag of baked lays. We also then went to Starbucks for a Grande Non Fat Latte and half of a biscotti each. I felt SOOOOO rediculously full. Almost sick. But I survived ;D

This morning my hubby is home sick AGAIN. And the kids have a Pro-D day. So, I took advantage of Cliff being home and got on the treadmill for 90 minutes at 3.8/4.0 for most of the walk. I walked about 5.5 miles this morning.

Tomorrow I am off for roller derby try-outs for 2 hours in the day. Then I am back on the treadmill tomorrow afternoon/evening for at least 30 mins. I told you all I am ramping up my game!! lol.

Cliff is sick so he hasn't been exercising at all. Poor guy. But he has done well and is not gaining. He has done well so far losing about 35 pounds in the past 6 weeks I think?!

1 comment:

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Cathy,

I'm sorry for whatever's going on with your FIL and will keep you all in my prayers.

Good luck today at the roller derby tryouts!!! You're going to do awesome. Can't wait to hear about it.

Yay for ramping it up!!! You are doing so amazingly well. Keep it up girl!!! You'll reach your goals before the end of your challenge!!!