Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tuesday Weigh In - Week 5

Today, I am down 3.8 pounds. I weigh 195.4!

I am really happy, and looking forward to getting out of the 190's! Getting closer! I would think in 2 weeks I will be in the 180's! Woo!

Today, my rings fit really comfortably even when my fingers swell. My veins are going down (still itchy/bruised looking) but nothing like they were when Courtney was almost 2 weeks old.

I cheated and booked my hair appointment (early!) but I know I will be at 189 by March 8th! Got to look good for Courtney's baptism! (No roots allowed!) Perhaps I will weigh less than all of the other 5 baptisms before?! Truly that would be marvelous! End off on a good note!

Today, I take a day off from exercise after 5 days this week of vigorous working out. And tonight we splurge! Yummy!

9 comments:

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Way to go!!!!

***FIREWORKS***

Mrs. Merriman said...

Woot!! Way to go, C :D xo

PS. Love the addition of Spice Girls LOL!

cathy said...

Thanks Pam!

Thanks C! I am so happy! I have a HUGE bag of clothes for your postpartum adventure! PS...what size is M in shirts and pants etc. Cliff has LOTS of nice stuff, but too small.

Glad you are enjoying the Spice Girls! PS. I must have given you my weight this week lol! It has to go SOMEWHERE right! lol

Jillian Kirby said...

Ok, Cathy!! How are you doing it??! Seriously!? With SIX kids... how are you doing it?? You're cutting off limbs aren't you?? C'mon! Fess up!!
LOL

No really... you are awesome girl!! Can't get over how well you are doing!! Once again, you're my inspiration! (they should write a song about that!! LOL)

cathy said...

J: I need ALL of my parts lol! I don't have enough hands as it is lol!

How am I doing it!? I imagine that number I want all week. I write down everything and record all of my exercise on Sparkpeople.com and just knowing I could win some $$ for losing weight motivates me! I have this desire to win something!

Even if I do not win, I am gaining SO much more!

Seriously! I have such drive right now to acheive!!

I drink LOTS of water daily and exercise almost every day for 1 hour and I go hard. Now, I am incorporating weights into my routines!

Oh, small portions and snacks every few hours!!

cathy said...

achieve is what I meant! lol

With every pound lost, I am moving towards a new me! That is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Keep it up Cath. You (and Cliff) are doing so well! Can't WAIT to see the new hair-do (so what if you cheated!)(and the new you!) It's been a while. xo
I have to re-iterate what Jillian already commented on... you truly are an inspiration and I ditto "how do you do it?"
Love you. xo Andrea

Kerry said...

Way to go! :)

LauraC said...

AWESOME. What's amazing is to see that you have already lost SO MANY pounds.

Jon and I got outside for a 4 mile powerwalk today at lunch... it is 75 and sunny here!!!! I love freak heatwaves!