Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday

Well, I am sick with a cold. Sore eyeballs, and clicking in and out ears. I have managed to escape the sickness until today. Not bad, not bad. We have 3 sick kids right now. We had our splurge night tonight. We had nachos and they were good even with my cold. I just hope I can exercise this week. I will have to see how quickly I can get better.

Tomorrow I have probably one of the most hard days of many to come tomorrow. We take my FIL in to the cancer centre for a diagnosis. I am very worried for him, for my Mom (in-law) and my poor hubby. He is an only child.

6 comments:

Allyson said...

One day at a time, one hour at a time, one minute at a time and one second at a time. We are holding Silvana, Earl, Cliff and you and the kids in our prayers. Hang in there my love and get better. It's no doubt the stress of what's going on. xxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooo

LauraC said...

Oh Cathy, I am so sorry to hear this news. Your family is in my thoughts during this time.

Jillian Kirby said...

I'll be thinking about your FIL and you all today. I'm not the praying type, but I'll be hoping and wishing for the best!

Kerry said...

Fingers crossed for all of you. I'm hoping everything goes okay. Stay strong!

PamnPat'sParadise said...

I'll echo everyone else's sentiments and am hear for you if you need an ear or shoulder.

Will keep you all in my prayers and positive thoughts. Stay strong and know we're all hear for you.

Andrea said...

I hope things are ok..I know how you feel I had to go through this 6years ago with my dad....
He is in my prayers...
Andrea