Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday Sucks

I will not be trying out for derby today. We have received some bad news (I need to wait for more info before I can share out in bloggerland). Now is not the time to join a league. Perhaps in the future. For now, I will stick to running, walking, Jazzercise and weights.

This morning I went for a run and walk. 3 sets of 10/1's and the balance a brisk walk. It was freezing out there. I did about 65 minutes.

PS Why do men lose weight so easily. I am working like a dog, and my hubby is sick eating cookies and STILL losing...WHY oh why??!?!??! lol

3 comments:

Allyson said...

You are a brick my darling daughter.

And you look so very beautiful losing weight towards your goal. Both of you are like different people.
xxxooo

Kerry said...

Hmmm, maybe men burn more calories when chewing. Damn.

Unknown said...

Today I saw my sister Cathy and Cliff. The Empey Eight drove out to Ladner for a wee visit with Cousin Abby (and of course me!haha)
I haven't seen them since Boxing Day. So almost 2 months ago, right.
Well, Cathy and Cliff have lost so MUCH weight I felt like I was on an episode of Biggest Loser today -you know, the 'update' portion of the show!
Keep up the hard work Team Empey, it's paying off in strides. It was wonderful to see you guys today as you all have been on my mind.
Love April
XOXO
Ps. Hope you will find some nice larger clothes for Courtney. She's so big now!!