Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday

We didn't exercise tonight. It is Friday night and we needed a break after some mega workouts for the past few nights.

Tonight I splurged on a Grande Not Fat Decaf Mocha and half a biscotti. I LOVED it. Yummy.

I found something I am very interested in locally. It is a local roller derby league that is just starting up and I emailed them! I would LOVE that! I used to be a roller queen back in tha day. And then after roller skating, I spent many years on roller blades. Could you imagine me doing that! I sure can.

www.canada.com/langleyadvance/news/sports/story.html?id=3f05c7ae-2811-4527-a0bd-0538a8fceee1

Now, what would I call myself?! Hmmm...I will dream of that tonight!

Tomorrow I am back to my exercise and more exercise. We are going to get as many sessions in as possible! This next weigh in is the half way mark of the Goo-Be-Gone already. I hope to take off another 20 pounds by April 1st! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

oooo...how about 'Blonde Ball Buster'? LOL! You'll scare those other chicks away!

Allyson said...

Rollerderby Momma, Cathy Caw-Caw!