Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday the eve before weigh in...

I didn't exercise tonight like I wanted too. In light of all that is going around my household (illness,sickness,colds,flu etc. this week) I just felt I couldn't do it today. So, instead we had a tea, and a 100 cal pack Coffee Crisp. We spent some time with the in-laws tonight. I am hoping I will lose SOMETHING for tomorrow. I feel guilty today, but hey. I am human and I need a break.

*fingers crossed*

I hope the next week will go much better for me. I think there were a couple of days where I actually under ate. That isn't good for a nursing Mom. I will get my calories in for the next week, and keep up my exercise. I missed Jazzercise this week too as I think I had a touch of the flu myself. Thankfully I think that has passed. I just have sore eyeballs.

No comments: