Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Weigh In - Week 7

I weigh 188.8 this week. I lost 2.4 pounds this week, and I lost another inch off my waist, so now I am down to a 34" waist from 42". I have taken off 8" in 7 weeks in my waist ONLY.

My husband weighs 187.8...boo to him. He was sick, ate Valentine cookies and didn't exercise and lost and now weighs less than me! Yuck. But good for him...lol.

I hope for a stellar week this week! Now that there about 5 weeks left, I hope to take off 10-15 pounds by the end of the challenge. I cannot believe the end is rounding the corner already!

8 comments:

LauraC said...

GOOD BYE 190s!!!!!

Can't wait to see the posh new hair cut!

AmberW said...

Cathy - that is an insane amount of loss around your waist. Absolute insanity... boo on Cliff though!!! You're going to beat and surpass him soon though... specatular work!

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Yes, everyone needs a break from time to time so I'm glad you were able to do that. Taking time for yourself when needed is also a great way to better health. Us mom's don't do that very often but it's definitely something we need to do to get healthy.

Yay on the 2.4lbs!!! And wow - look at the difference in your waist. That's amazing girl!

Still cheering you on from the 'wack. No difference yet for me but it's still only into the 2nd week.

Kerry said...

Ooo yes! The posh 'do is coming!

Jillian Kirby said...

WAY TO GO!!! You amaze me every week! Good for you!!

Alyson said...

So happy for you. You look great by the way.
It is a pleasure to be able to share in your journey.

cathy said...

Thank you to all of my support team! I really appreciate your comments and cheers!

Allyson said...

Weigh to go!!!! Right on, err, OFF! Exceedingly proud of you and Cliff. Waisting away before our very eyes. Got to stop the puns, at least for now. xxxxxoooooMotor and Diesel