Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday already?!

Wow, where has my week gone? I thought is was Thursday today. Ooops! Bonus lol.

I am doing well today, I got a bit more sleep as Courtney gave me that bit of extra rest that I needed. The 3 night previous I was going with about 3-4 hours each night because of her fever, cough and cold. Poor Courtney. I hope she will feel better today and over the weekend.

Tonight I am going to FINALLY exercise because I feel that I have it 'in me' to do. My eating is automatic, and I feel like I have done so well in that department. I am a changed woman, and continue to change and grow through this process. I cannot believe I am seeing so many changes in my face, my waist and everywhere. All of a sudden I can zip up that coat that was given to me! I never thought I would fit into a medium and now I am! Crazy!

Weigh in day is coming up on Tuesday, and I think I will have a good weigh in. I feel good about where I am at.

I don't feel like a fat girl anymore...I am adjusting my mind to accept this weight loss and claim it! Feel great about it! I am starting to like the face staring back at me in the mirror. That is such a good feeling! I am down 54 pounds so far and counting!! I have 49 pounds left to lose. I am so pleased with how I am managing lol! We have a lot on our plates these days and things are going well with me personally.

My plan is to be at 175 pounds by April 1st...the last weigh in for Goo-Be-Gone 2008.My journey will not be over (Cliff's will) but I will keep plugging along. When I get to my goal for the GBG I will have 40 (hopefully less) to get to my ultimate weight loss goal of 135 pounds.

I still have lots to lose, but I know this time I will take it off FOR good! I love how healthy eating feels! I love it! I will continue like this!! Because I AM WORTH IT!! I AM WORTH IT!!! I DESERVE THIS!!!

4 comments:

LauraC said...

Cathy I am really so proud of you and all that you have accomplished. It is really inspirational. Every time I feel like I am in a bad mood or that I don't want to work out I always think about you losing 50lbs with 6 kids!!!

Have a good weekend. Maybe when we meet up in Chicago we can go for a run along the lakefront path!

Yvonne said...

WOOOHOOO, You Go Girl!!

I look forward to that "healthy" feeling too ....

Jillian Kirby said...

Holy smokers... whenever I am not feeling motivated, I am logging on and reading that post.

YOU GO GIRL!!! :)

And you do deserve!!! SO MUCH!

Kerry said...

Those before and after photos are going to be CRAZY! :)