Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sunday Night - 2 more sleeps till weigh in

Had a great Jazzercise class this a.m! Coco slept the whole time I was away. Cliff went and picked up the weight set. We are set up! Yay. Cliff did a great job on that! Great deal too, 75 dollars off of Craigslist.

Today, we ran some more errands. We picked up our new weekend treat. A Starbucks decaf (for me) Non Fat Latte and then we share a biscotti. Yummy.

Eating today was right on. Got all of my water in. And, this evening...a second work out:

Did weights, and in between sets I skipped. I did upper and lower together like a circuit. Did 3 sets of 12-15 reps. Felt like old times. I then did a 1/2 hour on the treadmill at 4.0 brisk walk and then a stretch! Getting in our last chance work outs for Tuesday weigh in. I am hoping I am on track for a good loss.

Cliff is doing well, we bought him 34" waist jeans and size large t-shirts today and put away his 38" and 36" pants and extra large shirts. He is doing awesome! I am so proud of him!

My arms are so sore, I can hardly type lol! Gotta finish folding our laundry so I can crawl into bed.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

It seems so wrong that I am digging the Spice Girls Megamix on here...LOL! But so right at the same time.... :)

You know those weights are working when you feel sore! Make sure you stretch!

Alyson said...

so frustrating that men lose weight so much quicker than we do. Good for him though.
If your weight starts to level off take a week off of the exercise...just so you know.
I bet you'll be down a few more though!!!! I'm so happy for you.
I think we are going to try to get a membership to the YMCA. This winter weather is not helping my running at all....or my moods.

AmberW said...

Holy-ca-moley Cliff!!!! Way to go :) That is so awesome. You guys are amazing. I am going for a walk with my mom today... can't wiat to get out. I haven't been able to exercise because the minute I do all my symptoms flare up... hopefully I can get my butt out there and feel good tomorrow!!