Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday Weigh In (Not for Goo-Be-Gone)

Today I weigh 186.6! I managed to knock off another 2.2 pounds this week. I didn't think I would lose because I was sick and only did one run this week.

My waist measures 33 3/4" (down 8 1/4")

Today, we do not enter our weight with Goo-Be-Gone. But we do next week, and that will be week 9 already! We are getting near the end...

I feel good about my loss, and I look forward to getting back into my fitness program this week. I need it for mental health!

5 comments:

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Good for you Cathy!!! Even without exercise, as long as you stick to your new eating habits, the weight will still come off.

And like the song in your playlist, remember....You are loved (Don't give up)

Kerry said...

LOL! Just because you only do one run, you have to count the running you do after six kids in a week! That could be miles and miles...lol!

cathy said...

Thank you girls!!

LauraC said...

2.2 lbs is really impressive considering the week you had... sometimes working out is the lowest priority.

I'm so impressed with the results you've achieved!!

cathy said...

Laura! Thanks! Exercise was really low on the priority list and giving hugs and wiping tears was where I was at this week. And, cleaning up puke lol