Saturday, May 31, 2008

I did some shopping today

For myself.

It felt good to do that. I first got myself two new pairs of jeans. One size 7, one size 5. I then got two tank tops. One black and one grey. One size medium, one size small. I got two new skirts in size 8 from Winners (thanks Mom and Dad in law for those) and then I FINALLY got my running skirt in black size small, a new running bra and my brand new fuel belt in size medium. I also got my e-load for electrolyte replacement, some goos, and body glide. I am set for my hot weather 18k tomorrow morning. I cannot not wait to get out there and do it again!

Everything I got today was on sale! That is a bonus. I now have my eye on a white running jacket and a pink hoodie, both from the Running Room. Life is good.

Now, I must go drink some water to prepare for my big run tomorrow.

3 comments:

***********Dawn*********** said...

Cathy,

Best of luck with your run today!

Hugs,
Dawn

Carol Kerfoot said...

a running skirt? I must see a photo!

Good grief girl you are shrinking!

cathy said...

Dawn, thank you I had a fabulous run!

Carol: Seriously! I will take a photo next weekend. You will want one!! Seriously Google running skirts...to tide you over.

And, I am the incredibly shrinking woman these days LOL. Even family that hasn't seen me lately are floored!