Sunday, May 18, 2008

16.5K Sunday Run!

Well, I did it. I ran 16.5k today, and ran at a good pace for 1 hour and 48 minutes. I feel SOOOOO good! I feel so proud to have gone past my 14k I have only run before. What a great feeling! I am excited to do some more long runs! Gorgeous day for a run! I am just about 5k away from my 21.1k half marathon distance.

I seem to maintaining at this current weight, and heck if I stay here for a bit. Whatever. I am feeling good, especially because I have my natural runners high going on! Nothing better...well something are LOL.

5 comments:

Jasmyne said...

WOW!
WTG! I am so jealous. We will have to go running together one day soon.

cathy said...

Thanks J! I would love to run with you!!

Carol Kerfoot said...

Did you map your run?

Alyson said...

16km!!!! o.k You are seriously putting me to shame. That's it!! Out the door I go!!!!!

cathy said...

Carol: I did not map my run, because it was a RR route. Let me just say I ran from the L RR on 200th, all the way through the city, up 56 to 224th, to 48th and back down...I ran by both of our places pretty much! Crazy long run LOL

Alyson: Did you go?