Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm still here and it is Saturday!

It has been busy around here with sick kids all over the place. Makes it hard to blog. But, that doesn't mean I am slacking off!! I am still giving this process my mental all!

I bought some new clothes today. 3 pairs of pants (all size 9), 2 tops (small) and 1 nice blouse (medium--nursing breasts LOL.) I needed something to wear tonight! I am celebrating with my hubby tonight. Way back last year, I was hoping that by my anniversary that I would be looking pretty good. And I did it! I feel really pleased with how well I did overall. I am sticking to my program! Cliff and I figure I actually look better today than I did on my wedding day.

I just got back from a nice run about 45 minutes. Did 10/1's around the hood. I did that because I have ANOTHER splurge night coming on. Dinner and dessert out to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. This will be the first time in MONTHS that I have done this. I guess it is OK because a girl just wants to have SOME fun! Hopefully I will get a nice glass of wine too. So, to enjoy tonight I had to exercise. I am going to try to get out for another run tomorrow. Burn off my goodies!

I am expecting my weight to hover this week around the same as last week. I am somewhat OK with that (OK I am lying LOL) but this coming week I will be back to the usual week and usual fare. We have to celebrate the good times!! But I am still on my quest to get the rest off!

Oh, and tomorrow is Mothers Day. I think the eating will be as per though...I have to pick and choose my meals to splurge and when to save.

2 comments:

st said...

Cathy-
Happy anniversary! This year will be our 8th.I'm sure you're rockin' the size nines! Keep up the great work.
Meg

cathy said...

Thanks Meg! Happy Mothers Day!