Thursday, May 22, 2008

Officially Jared's...???

I think I am on 'Jared's Diet!' (well Cliff and I both)

Is it bad that the lady at our local Subway knows who we are, and what we order when we walk in? We have had Subway almost every night this week?

I personally love the six inch sweet onion chicken terriyaki on whole wheat. Toasted, lettuce, tomato and onion and sweet onion sauce. 1 bag of baked lays and an iced tea to split with my hubby.

Seriously, I love Subway so much that I should marry it LOL!

Jared...oh Jared...LOL

2 comments:

Irma said...

My favorite too except on Italian Herb and Cheese bread....Hmmmmmm! Good thing Jason is gone right now and Stephanie's sleeping, otherwise I just might have to hop in the van and get one! (-: I just LOVE food right now!!!!

Yvonne said...

Sweet Onion Chicken Terriyaki on Parmesan Oregano for me .... oh YUMMMMMMY!!