Thursday, May 1, 2008

159.2 Pounds - 24.2 pounds to go!

218 pounds - 8 days postpartum and size 18 (+ size)

159.2 pounds - 23 weeks postpartum and size 9 (regular)



One Happy Cathy, 6 kids later!

Almost 80 pounds gone in approximately 5 months, and 24.2 pounds left to lose

I went in for my prenatal pap/check up today (FINALLY) and my doctor is so proud of me! He said I have never looked better, and that I have figured it out and gone about it completely healthy. He said in amazement, you have lost 75 pounds since your last prenatal check up back in November 2007!

He told me to keep up the good work, and we decided that 135/140 will be the perfect weight for me. So, that is where I am heading. I am on the right track and haven't felt BETTER!! I am nearing the home stretch!

5 comments:

Jasmyne said...

WOW. You go girl!
You have done amazing....you will reach your goal weight in no time!

Anonymous said...

You are a total inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I stumbled onto your blog tonight and want to tell you how big of an inspiration you truly are. I have struggled with my weight for some time now and after reading through your blog am baffled at how you are able to put yourself first with 6 children when I make excuses and I only have 1.

Kerry said...

Wow! That is some transformation!

Alyson said...

You look amazing...glowing as well. congratulations. You truly are finding yourself these days. I seriously think we are kindred spirits.