Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Obese - Overweight - Normal Weight (BMI)

It am just over a pound away from being in a normal BMI. When I weigh 154 pounds I am there! That is going to feel so good to know I am getting healthier by the day. I am appreciating every healthy and happy moment I have. Especially when I see my poor FIL and all that he is going through. I cherish the good times these days and make plans for the future!

I can run, I am going to run!

I can laugh, I am going to laugh!

I can do anything I set my mind to, and I plan on it!

I am now 5.4 pounds away from when I FIRST joined Weight Watchers back in 1990. My goal weight back then was 130 and I was 129.5 and a life time member...then I put it all back on and more. Not so healthy...but I lost the weight for somebody else, and not myself. This time, it is all about me and I feel so happy about that! I am starting to take some chances, living life and challenging myself if ways I would have never really imagined about 6 months to a year ago! I am doing it! I am moving forward and I am enjoying myself!

I am planning on weaning Courtney by the time I am almost 37. Probably end of September...I am good with that!

No comments: