Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday straight run...

I just got back from an 8.65K straight run. (well one short walk break after a straight 3K uphill!)

I ran with my running buddy Kevin. He is going to run the half marathon with me on June 22nd. He will put me through my paces that is for sure. Today was certainly challenging, but I love a good challenge.

I am going to start running some straight runs of about 5K on extra days, and will also be doing a 10K straight run. Oh, and bumping a long Sunday run of 20K!!!! Yikes!

I also got my beautiful bike back! I now need to get a helmet and cycle/tri shorts and I am good to cycle! I am not sure if I even know how to ride my bike and switch my gears?! Oh well, I think it should be like 'riding a bike' right!??! I sure hope so.

So, yes. Half marathon in just over one month! My first really BIG challenge for me! Cannot WAIT!

No comments: