Sunday, May 11, 2008

size {6} last night...uh huh!

Last night my little sis Amy, Tyler and his daughter K to babysit so we could go out for our Anniversary dinner (THANK YOU ALL!) So, after we got home I wanted to show her some of my pants I got at Reitmans (buy one get one free!!.) So, off go her pants, off go my pants and we tried on each others pants...oh silly sisters we are. As a joke I try them on, and they actually do up! I am not a size six totally, but I am getting very close. I have to say I have never been a size nine or even better a six in my whole adult life. The closest I came to that was after I had Claire and I wore a size ten.

It was a good night. I did a crazy happy dance down the stairs to show Cliff and they just laughed at me. So, we had a fun photo op!

Here are the results!!
draw your eyes away from the fat roll, draw your eyes away from the fat roll LOL

Not bad for having six kids! I am pretty happy! And I am so close to my goal!!



(ae.com here I come!! Cute jeans!)

1 comment:

Shawna said...

You are hot and pretty freakin' good for even just having one kid let alone 6!