Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday Weigh In - Week 19 UP UP NOOOOO!

Yes, my weight went up. I knew it. Sucks but it is less than a pound, and I know it is water weight. I can feel it in my legs and ankles from the treats this week. It is amazing to see that when the triangle of exercise and calories in and out are not in sinc the weight loss doesn't happen. This week was a prime example. I exercised, but not enough and I had extra treats like 2 bellini's, chocolate peanut butter pie with whip. And an extra piece of dark chocolate here and there. And salty Subway. So, what do I need to do?

I need to get back onto my plan and do this. I am going to weigh 155 by next Tuesday. The water weight will come off, and I will be exercising a lot more. I have several 'food related' events to go to and I will have to work on that. Dinner out on Friday, and a memorial on Sunday. I will go for a long run this Sunday that is for sure!

Right now I weigh 158.4 grrhhh. Next week 155! I want to get out of the 150's! I will get out of the 150's but I need to work harder!

2 comments:

Alyson said...

I have no doubt you will get back on track. I'm in the same boat. I made cinnamon rolls the other day. What was I thinking???

LauraC said...

Of all the weeks to give yourself a break, I think your 10 year anniversay and mother's day is definitely worth it!