Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday Weigh In - Week 20

Well, I am down 3 pounds exactly. FINALLY I moved down the scale again. I have had a great week. I ran my first 16.5K run this weekend, and it felt great. So, I am going to run my first half marathon on June 22nd. And, Cliff and I have booked into Victoria for the Thanksgiving weekend where we will both run the half marathon together (well somewhat) but the opportunity came up and so last night we booked our hotel already. I feel that will be a great way to celebrate my 37th birthday, and Cliff's 36th.

I now have 20.4 pounds left until my goal weight of 135 pounds. 20.4 I can do it! All of this running, and having concrete goals will help me! And my new found positivity LOL!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

YEE HAW!

Way to go on the weight loss and finding your inspiration again!