Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Friday Night

Tonight I did about 6k straight run...was supposed to be 5k but I think I did part of a wrong route. So, I did that in about 28 minutes...and I am really pleased with that. I walked for 10 minutes and stretched. THEN, I met my friend Lisa (the friend with six kids too--same family LOL) and we went walk running together. I ran to her place (8 minutes) then did a couple of walk run sets. Maybe 4k? and a hill. It was nice to get out with Lisa tonight. We hope to be able to do this every Friday.


So, today I think I did about 10k. Possibly...more? Not sure. But a lot of running to prepare me for the half marathon.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Way to go Cathy!

It's great to have a buddy to do life and weight loss with!

Shawna said...

Thanks to you I got back on the wagon (the running wagon) this morning.

You are an inspiration!
*S

cathy said...

My pleasure Shawna! How do you feel?! Good for you!

Keep up the good work! You can do it!

Cathy