Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Workin' it out Wednesday

I didn't exercise this morning, but I did this evening. I was going to go with the local running group, but after immunizations and throw up (Caroline 3x's) I decided nope. It will have to wait.

So, I got out for about a 35 minute run around the hood by myself. Did two hills. I came home, took out the skipping rope and jumped for 5 minutes. Took out the hand weights and did that, then I did stomach crunches and stretching. Lots of stretching. I am really getting my flexibility back! I can pretty much do the splits again, and I can lift my foot up (old cheerleading moves LOL) and stand straight up! yay for me LOL!

Felt awesome. Perfect night for exercising.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Y-A-Y Cathy! (lol...that's my best cheerleader cheer)

I miss the days of spending summer afternoons with a big skipping rope (a pink one!) and playing with friends...*sigh*. Can I go back 20 years and do it again? ;)

cathy said...

Thanks Kerry...

Here is a cheer for you:

"You are awesome, awesome very awesome....ugggh. Go-oooooooo Kerry!"

*Cathy does big cartwheel for you*

Kerry said...

LOL! Is it wrong that I envision the cheering from SNL? :)