Friday, May 23, 2008

140's are close...

I have really found that you can eat well all you want, and the weight hardly budges when breastfeeding. BUT, if you eat well and ramp up the exercise combined with a positive I AM GOING TO GET THIS WEIGHT off mental attitude of pure positivity it surely works. IT is like a magice triangle!! All points of the triangle have to be FULLY engaged to lose the weight I have found.

I could possibly be in the 140's next week which is just crazy to me. I keep standing on the scale in disbelief!! I keep getting called 'bone rack' and 'skinny' which I do not see LOL. All I know is that I have never ever felt so strong and healthy. For I am doing this whole weight loss really well.

So I could possibly drop into the 140's this coming week, or the next. I haven't been there since 1989/1990. The year I graduated or just in college. The thought is just mind blowing to me. I have muscles developing in my legs, and I look strong. I like that look for me.

I find I have to 'release' the weight in my mind and let it go, and it goes. Bye bye weight. I never want to see you again.

It is Friday, and I have a 5 kilometre steady run to do tonight at a very good pace. I am hoping/needing to complete this run in 26 minutes which is a good race pace for the half. That time will also take about 2 minutes off of my fastest 5 k I have ever done. *fingers crossed*


__________________

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Go Cathy Go!

Thanks for the encouragement...I am feeling stuck in the mud and needed your encouragement today.

So THANK YOU!

Thinking about you and your run, hope it went well.
*S