Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday Summary

It has indeed been a day/weekend of eating/treats etc. I feel really full today. I had a bowl of wonton soup and 1 medium sized plate of chinese food (take out for M-Day) It was good, but I feel bloated. Yuck. Enough of the bloat already! I am over take out.

This morning I wanted to go for a run with my local group. I got out there, was set to do 16K (FINALLY) but the girl I was running with had a cramp and we had to walk. We walked about 8k in the rain. I ran about 2 sets of 10/1's which was OK. At least I got about 8 sets in total. Not bad.

Today, I was really wanting an 'everything bagel' from the local Tim Hortons. So I had one. Shmeared with herb and garlic cream cheese. It was really good. But it was enough for quite awhile. We treated the kids to some fast food which is rare to none here, and we took a few of the kids for ice cream. I didn't have it though. I had to make calculated splurges even though holidays and events always have been a 'license to eat.' Not anymore. Those days are over.

Today, I bought myself a new denim jacket (really fitted) in a size m from Old Navy. I really like it! Yay for all things fitted!

Tomorrow. I am totally back to my regular plan of healthy eats. I don't like this stuffed tummy feeling. I hope I get out for a good run tomorrow too! Two more days until I weigh in!

Happy Mothers Day!

No comments: