Sunday, June 1, 2008

18 km Sunday

Today I did an 18 km with my friend Kevin. Today was awesome! I ran in my skirt, my new fuel belt and my gu's. I was set and felt fab.

Next Sunday I will run my first 2O kms. I am really excited about that. The next week after that will be a taper. The following week Kevin and I will run the half marathon (our own run) of 21.1 kms. Just easier and around home and then I can knock that distance off of my list. That will feel good.

In two weeks the training for the half marathon. I will drop down to about 7 km and the build back up to the 2o kms again.

I am excited to move forward and keep up this momentum. I am HOPING that I will drop down UNDER these darn 150's. This week. I am so close, but it is taking me longer and longer to get there...over a month that is for sure. *fingers crossed*

Well, gotta get showered and ready for the day.

No comments: