Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday again

It was a big eating kind of weekend. And a weekend with wine, oh yummy glasses of wine. I think we had a great weekend. I exercised only once over the weekend, but who cares. It was an active weekend, just not totally 'formal' exercise plan.

I am feeling really good at the weight I am at. I am having a hard time getting any lower. So, I think I will be sitting here for a bit. Maybe when I stop feeding Courtney, and I get onto my longer runs closer to my birthday the rest will come off, or maybe it won't.

Well, anyways. That is that. I am back to my healthy eating plan already this morning. I am looking forward to going for a run tonight, doing my June Challenge exercises. And, tomorrow half marathon training BEGINS! I cannot wait for October to do that race!

I am concerned with loose skin on my stomach, and fear that should I lose any more that it will be even more loose. Don't like that so much. So I am going to work more on weights and strength training along with my running/half training and see how I fare. IF I cannot get to be where I want to be skin wise, there is surgery called a tummy tuck that I will seriously consider. I bet you there are pounds of skin there :D

2 comments:

Cent With Love said...

Good luck on the training tomorrow! Which half marathon are you doing? I just started my training for the Nike+ Half Marathon. I'm going to do it here in Boston (or close to home if the little one decides to not cooperate that day!) What training schedule are you following? My first week is 4m/4m/6m as outlined on nike.com.

cathy said...

Hi Shawna,

I am training through my local Running Room. It is 16 weeks long. Running atleast 3x's per week.

I will be running the Royal Victoria Marathon, in Victoria BC.

Take care!

Cathy