Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Weigh In - Week 22 (Changed weigh in day to Sundays)

I wanted to be 135 pounds by July 1st. That is 30 days to reach my goal of 135...I cannot see that happening as the weight loss is slowing as mentioned before. So, I am going to go back to my original date of October 1st. But hey, if I manage to take the balance of the weight off before that...awesome. I am taking the pressure off for now.

This morning I weighed in at 151.2 pounds and down a couple more pounds. So, as you can see I am so close to the 140's! But tonight we rented a movie and we are changing our nacho splurge night to Sunday nights. No more Tuesday weigh in and nachos anymore. I am mixing it all up! Shakin' things up!

Speaking of mixing things up in my exercise...100 crunches/sit ups, 50 push ups girly style and 50 squats after my 18 km. I am going to do this daily now for the month of June...woot!!! I will also be doing a MINIMUM of 20 mins cardio daily.

Oh, and I am now officially in the 'healthy' range for my BMI...happy June! I am off to a good start. This month I hope that my body will get past this plateau of sorts and allow me to get to where I want to be!

No comments: