Wednesday, June 11, 2008

a photo op...

So, here I am post race/3rd female finisher overall. In the picture is Deputy Mayor Grant Ward from the Township (he was attending on Mayor Alberts' behalf) and Mayor Fassbender from the City.
Oh, and my new pink hoodie, and my running skirt! Isn't the skirt cute! So there you go.
Oh, I was also in the local newspaper yesterday at the beginning of the race. My parents discovered that! Too bad I was cut out of the online article. Well, my eyes were closed and I looked funny LOL. It is funny because now my kids think I am a celebrity LOL. The article is up on the fridge.
I am just thankful for the support I get from all around! I couldn't have done this without the support of my husband and my kids.

5 comments:

Alyson said...

Oh my goodness you look amazing!!!!

LauraC said...

Cathy, having never met you in person I have to say you look COMPLETELY different than when I first "met" you. I am AMAZED at your transformation. Yes it does take a village but you're the one who has to commit to this life every single moment.

Jillian Kirby said...

Way to go C!! You truly look amazing... Gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cuz, I was looking for your picture in the paper... Didn't see you... :-(
You look great here - congrats! (You and your "skirts"
;-} ) xo Andrea

Kerry said...

I couldn't find the picture in the paper either...maybe I'm blind.. :(

Pink is your colour though!!!