Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday blah...

Day 9/30 Complete

(Cathy - who didn't have the gusto tonight...but forged ahead anyways and feel way better after a crap day!)

Walk to and from school briskly
35 minutes on the treadmill (20 mins running at 5.5 mph)
100 crunches
50 girly push ups
50 squats
tri/bi weights
stretch

****
I didn't want to do my challenge tonight. With all of this blah rain outside and wind. I was ready to eat until the cows came home (we don't have any cows LOL) so I MADE myself get on that treadmill for the min amount of time, and ended up doing more. (Always happens to me! I can trick myself into it)

After all of the good eats on the weekend, and controlled eating...planned eating. And my nacho and dark choco splurge I am still up in bloat weight. Sucks, but hey I chose to eat those things eh! Yup. That might teach me for next time?! There is always a next time when it comes to eating issues.

But, I did it. I feel good. I am happy I kept up with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah; you loose some ~ you gain some...(and it's not even "weight-weight")... no worries, you are SO in control of it (it's not even funny!) So disciplined and that will-power... wow... I think you can afford to "splurge" once in a while! You're still doing awesome, don't be so hard on yourself! xo Andrea xo