Saturday, June 14, 2008

Day 13 and 14 of 30

Yesterday I took an 'allowed' day off, but I was on my feet with the double stroller pushing atleast 60 pounds around the events of Sports Day x 3 kids in different events. That equalled a lot of pushing and walking! I was tired. I also ate an ice cream sandwich. Yummy.

This morning which is day 14 I ran for 30 mins, 100 crunches, 50 push ups and 50 squats and I ate a McD ice cream cone. My idea, and it was good. Then, I did many cartwheels on the front lawn with our kids! So much fun! Tomorrow is half way through the challenge already!

Tonight we are having sushi, and drinking a bottle of wine (well not the whole bottle LOL) to celebrate Cliff. Tomorrow will be more treats so NO WEIGH in. Nope.

I start my half clinic on Tuesday! Very excited about that.

No comments: