Monday, March 31, 2008

Night before [FINAL] weigh in...

Well, I never thought this day would come, but tomorow is the final weigh in for the 2008 Goo-Be-Gone. I am ready for it to be over. The next 36 (well less?!) pounds I hope to take off by June 1st, 2008. I will be a great day when I hit that FINAL goal weight. This competition has certainly given me a great beginning and a head start on my weight loss. I will never go back up in weight again!

Tomorrow morning I will NOT be updating my ticker or documenting my progress because a fierce competitor apparently checks my blog LOL! We can both wait until tomorrow evening!

When we get the results by email Tuesday night I will post my final stats for the contest on Wednesday morning! I had a great final week and I did the BEST I could do! I couldn't be more happy or proud of both Cliff and my success. We did great!

I will also be resetting my weight loss ticker back to my post-pregnancy weight and updating my goals etc! Got to mix it up a bit!! 3 more months to go!! I can do this!

Until Wednesday then...

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Good luck tomorrow Cathy!!

cathy said...

Thanks Sarah!

LauraC said...

Boo on whoever is reading your blog bc I am DYING to know the final stats!!!!!!

I will have to wait until tomorrow :(

Go Cathy Go!

Allyson said...

Glory Be Girl! I am root, toot, tooting for you!!!!!!!!! xxxxooooo

Allyson said...

And one thing is for certain, you are no April Fool! You are a mighty fine can of whoop ass as far as I'm concerned! How can you tell I'm pulling for you babes? xxx

Carol Kerfoot said...

If you arent first we can blame it on the "suit" LOL LOL

Happy fools day to you!

Sarah said...

He told me he went for a run in the suit this morning!! Grrr suit! LOL! I think you did awesome no matter what place you came in!